Sunday, August 12, 2018

Coffee breaks

Spending Sunday night at Starbucks, seated beside A as he finishes his assignments.
I'm so proud of this man, he has no idea. So hardworking and so determined, something I rarely see in men (for most men I know).


Anyway, I find a certain kind of comfort when sitting at coffeehouses.

I love the smell of coffee brewing. Although I'm not a coffee drinker (but obsessed with iced caramel macchiato at the moment! but decaf) And most times when I'm at a coffeehouse, my mind is forced to a mental to-do list and kinda puts some things in life into perspective.

My Friday in the last week started on Thursday, which means I had a long 4-day weekend. Probably the last long break in awhile before December comes. So this coffee break is essential to prep me for the next few weeks of work.


Is that weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment