Friday, June 1, 2018

+


TGIF!

I don't wanna talk about work too much here but really, my life is centred around it at the moment. I'm quite lucky that I have the guidance I needed but it still feels like I'm being thrown into the middle of the ocean and learning how to swim/ keep afloat is all there is to do for me to survive and make it out alive. That's the best way to learn, anyway.

I'm so dramatic. 

My planner looks daunting with all the daily to-do lists but there's a certain kind of satisfaction when I tick them off one by one at the end of each day. It means I'm making progress & I can do everything I once thought was beyond my capabilities. I need to stop underestimating myself and lower down my self-expectations - I have this need of wanting to do everything right & perfect when I should give myself some allowance to make mistakes. I'll eventually get there but for now, I'm only human. 

I finally! scheduled some pampering & me time tomorrow, really looking forward to that.

That's all. Sending you all the +ve vibes ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment